April 14, 2009

Dead White Rabbit In The Bin

I'm working at the moment, at my solo-project. Some songs are already ready to record, other songs aren't even written. I'll upload some demos at MySpace, soon.
The album's release will be probably end of this year, or by 2010 at the latest.
What sure is, is the Name of the album: "Dead White Rabbit In The Bin".
A few days ago; I went for a walk with my dog, there I saw a strange thing in a dust-bin. After I went approximated; I saw a white dead rabbit in the bin. Just scrapped! Hiding home, I couldn't get it out of my mind. I had this idea to use "Dead White Rabbit In The Bin" for a song or for the album title. Yet, it's not foreseeable if I'll use it for a song-title.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That must have been a shock! :o
    But your artwork is cool :)

    Mystery

    ReplyDelete