January 28, 2011

Photoshop Graphic Design Resources

I make my homepage and blog backgrounds myself. I hate using other artist's backgrounds, textures, icons, or brushes.
I've started to share some of them with the public at my DeviantArt page.
Of course not everything, but why shouldn't anyone else use my stuff. That's how I started; using other peoples stuff. Of course there are brushes for example what you cannot make yourself. But I try to make as much as I can for not to using foreign possessions.

You may also recognised my new art gallery. I'm proud of it. It took me a while to find a solution to my gallery problem. Especially since I told my ravens-nest.ch website of.

Alright, check out my DeviantArt downloads out betweenwhile.
Feel free to use them but do not claim them as your own. Well, any other rules by the respective resource.

One of my brush sets
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment