January 01, 2010

PRE ORDER

As already announced, IMMORTALISED is officially out on 02/10/2010 (February the 10th.). I found a possibility to sell the CDs in several online-shops. But that'll take a few weeks. Till then I need some money on my paypal account. lol
You can order the CD on my homepage under music. I hope the button works. - Just a joke!
There's also a player on the page, where you can pre-listen the songs. We'll send the CD's early out. So if you order it early enough you'll get it first! Well, not really, because I already sold some pieces!
I think I also made a message box, where you can send me a short message, too. If you'd like to have a signed copy or whatever.


Oh, that's my first blog entry in this decade! Cool!
So, let me immortalise you, and buy the CD! Thanks for everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment