February 12, 2010

A few changes

First of all as you probably already recognised I changed the whole design of my page. I really loved the other idea but the frameset made the page a bit too solid, and confusing in some parts.
Well, I had to let go, and make a new page with a new layout. It is a bit lighter but still dark.
However, I hope you like it, and you don't miss the old page too much.
I still don't know if I should change respectively upgrade the german page. Most visitors are English speaking people, and most German/Swiss visitors know me personal. It's really easy nowadays to translate pages with google or any other tools. I have so many plans for the future that I work day and night on them, and a page refresh would take less two days of my life. ;-)

I've also upgraded my facebook fan-page. The news RSS-Feeds and the score-music page news are in a new tab-box.

Oh, have you seen my new score music page? There are already also some examples but more comming soon. I'm workin' on it! SCORE MUSIC

Yuo can buy my CD "Immortalised" on this page still under downloads. Now you can find it way easier. And you can also order you copy at the score page in the media link.

I think that are all news by now.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment